- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks7 of 24
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 24
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks9 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks10 of 24
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA13 of 24
- Photo: COBO/GSI14 of 24
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: VAET/GSI16 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: WENN18 of 24
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News19 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP21 of 24
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG22 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks23 of 24
By Paris Hampton and Molly McGonigle
Amanda Seyfried has been a mainstay on red carpets for quite some time now. And with the worldwide success of "Les Misérables," she finds herself making the rounds at all the award shows. But first things first: What's a girl to wear to all of these fabulous events?
"I have no idea what I'm wearing," she told Wonderwall at the National Board of Review Awards Gala in New York on Jan. 8. "To be honest with you, as soon as I land tomorrow [in Los Angeles] my stylist Allison will show me some dresses she'll think I might like."
RELATED: Amanda and more celebs out and about
Ever the red carpet veteran, Amanda already has a few designers on her radar. “Valentino is always good for an awards show. I think Stella McCartney is always doing something really fun.”
Thankfully, while she's been busy attending, she has people already on the case to find perfect gowns for the occasion. "My publicist usually tells me what she wants me to wear," she said. "Then I usually fight with her and then I usually wear what she wants me to wear."
RELATED: Check out the year's funniest pics
Even though she's been in the spotlight for years, Amanda still gets excited about the perks of being an actress in Hollywood.
"Going to this premiere ["Les Misérables"] in London [was so glamorous]," she said. "I saw myself up on the huge screens on the red carpet. It was kind of cheesy but at the same time, really amazing."
And while she's all about glamming up for big events, Amanda wants nothing more than a low-key Valentine's Day. "I'll probably hang out with my dog." Such sweet, puppy love to look forward to!
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »