Amanda Seyfried is the new face of Givenchy
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: SK712/ Starlitepics/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Amanda Seyfried is officially a style star. The 27-year-old actress has just signed on to be the new face of Givenchy.
Seyfried will be representing the designer's perfume, Very Irresistible Givenchy, replacing Liv Tyler.
And what did the always candid Seyfried have to say when Givenchy offered her the highly coveted gig?
"F--- yeah," she tells WWD. "It's an honest collaboration. I'm proud to be a part of [the brands I'm involved with] because what they do is really cool, especially Givenchy -- they're so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Her campaign will include both print and TV ads, with the print ads hitting magazines in October.
But don't expect any of her own celebrity fragrances anytime soon.
"They're hard work, and the more you do, they take away from your work as an actor," she says. "I'm doing these two campaigns [she also represents skincare line Clé de Peau Beauté] because I care about them and the people involved. They're great things to be attached to."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite