Are Amanda Seyfried and Justin Long dating?
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/worldredeye.com/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Justin is super private about his relationships, [so] I'm not positive how they exactly met, but they've known each other for awhile, when they were seeing other people," a source tells Us. "They recently started hanging out more, going on date-like activities. They're both busy … but they're seeing where it goes."
Adds another source, the new couple have a "similar sense of humor."
Though the pair has remained low-key about their relationship, an eyewitness at a July 30 event for the "Lovelace" premiere tells Us that they were "inseparable."
"Justin came alone and stayed close to Amanda all night," the source says. "They weren't making out or anything like that, but they were just inseparable during the event. He hung out when she talked with others."
The "A Case of You" actor, 35, even showed Seyfried a bit of Twitter love on Aug. 10, writing, "Adjectives don't do justice to Amanda Seyfried's fearless + transformative perf in Lovelace."
Seyfried, 27, was previously linked to "Dexter" actor Desmond Harrington last summer, but the pair's reported romance fizzled a while ago, the second source confirms.
Before Harrington, Seyfried dated British actor Dominic Cooper for more than three years before splitting in 2010, a breakup that initially devastated the "Les Miserables" actress. Now, however, the pair still remain close friends.
"He'll always be in my life regardless of what his girlfriends or future wife think. I'm never going to be with a guy that can't deal with my friendship with him," she told ELLE magazine's August issue.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite