Amy Adams plans a Bohemian wedding
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthea Simms/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actress Amy Adams wants her wedding to be a laid back, barefoot affair: She's planning a Bohemian ceremony in a meadow.
The "Doubt" star got engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Darren Le Gallo, in 2008, but the pair put off planning their big day after the actress landed a number of high-profile movie roles and later got pregnant with daughter Aviana, who was born in May.
But Adams has finally started thinking about her wedding -- and she's eyeing an idyllic summer theme.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "For my wedding, I want everybody to be on picnic blankets and barefoot. I would love for blankets to be spread out on a big meadow and everybody sitting down.
"I think if you're going to invest time and money, you want it to be right. Plus, I know my future self will be really mad at me if I just elope and don't do something."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite