Amy Adams plans a Bohemian wedding
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthea Simms/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Actress Amy Adams wants her wedding to be a laid back, barefoot affair: She's planning a Bohemian ceremony in a meadow.
The "Doubt" star got engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Darren Le Gallo, in 2008, but the pair put off planning their big day after the actress landed a number of high-profile movie roles and later got pregnant with daughter Aviana, who was born in May.
But Adams has finally started thinking about her wedding -- and she's eyeing an idyllic summer theme.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "For my wedding, I want everybody to be on picnic blankets and barefoot. I would love for blankets to be spread out on a big meadow and everybody sitting down.
"I think if you're going to invest time and money, you want it to be right. Plus, I know my future self will be really mad at me if I just elope and don't do something."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite