Angelina Jolie Bored in Britain, Might Return to U.S.
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BWP Media/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP15 of 16
World War Zzzzzz...
So much for jolly old England. A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that Angelina Jolie is so unhappy with Brad Pitt's endless days shooting "World War Z" in the U.K. that she's seriously considering leaving the country until he finishes the film.
"She's not pleased being at home while he's on set," the source says. "These are the longest hours he's spent on a set in a while, so it's just her and the kids with not much to do."
Although the 36-year-old mother of six has been out and about with her brood, it remains to be seen whether she will stick it out in Britain, or head back to the states.
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »