Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Arrive in Malta With Lavish Feast
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 24
- Photo: Splash News2 of 24
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News3 of 24
- Photo: StClair/Massie/Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 24
- Photo: Francois Poolman/Invision/AP6 of 24
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Annie Leibovitz/Promotional7 of 24
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Annie Leibovitz/Promotional8 of 24
- Photo: Mark Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN10 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin12 of 24
- Photo: Splash News13 of 24
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 24
- Photo: Paramount Pictures16 of 24
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Annie Leibovitz/Promotional17 of 24
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Annie Leibovitz/Promotional18 of 24
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.19 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: VPC/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: Universal Pictures22 of 24
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP23 of 24
Brange is back in Europe!
RELATED: Check out the photos here
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and their brood of six will be spending June in Malta as he films zombie flick World War Z. Pitt, 47, and Jolie, 36, have rented a palatial $11 million mansion in Qrendi, Malta, just five minutes from the ocean, and plan to live it up with their kids before the movie starts rolling.
But on Tuesday night, the couple soaked up some adult time with dinner at Trattoria Da Pippo in the nearby town of Valetta.
Leaving Shiloh and the gang behind, the twosome met up with ten other friends and colleagues for a sumptuous Maltese meal.
Explains a local insider: "It's a lunchtime restaurant, so it was opened especially for them. Brad wanted a dinner for some of the people working on the film. It was an intimate setting."
As ever, Pitt was "a gentleman" with his love of six years. "He held the door, and pulled out her seat," the insider says, adding that the sat next to each other.
On the menu for the feast? Antipasto of parma ham, salami, Maltese sausage and maltese goat cheese, mussels, pasta with clams, sea urchins and (more!) Maltese sausage, veal with parma ham and sage, plus king prawns and fried calamari.
"They looked relaxed and enjoyed the evening," the source says.
Toward the end of the meal, they were joined by Franco Debono, a local politician, for a quick chat. "I love Malta!" Pitt raved to Debono. "Glad to be here."
(The stars posed for a phone pic with Debono, second to left, a staffer, and restaurant owner Francis Cutajar, far right.)
Adds a second onlooker of the couple: "They are very nice people, very quiet, they were relaxed and enjoyed their evening."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Kelly Osbourne enjoys a girls night out with Taylor Swift and Chrissy Teigen on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite