Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is 'Really the Only Person I Talk To'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Angelina Jolie isn't really a girl's girl.
In an interview with the January issue of Marie Claire, the mom of six opens up about her lack of female friends.
"It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed," the 36-year-old actress says.
"Well, I have a few girlfriends. I just ... I stay at home a lot," Brad Pitt's longtime love explains. "I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound."
Jolie tells Marie Claire that she does have one trusted confidant. "I talk to my family," she says. "I talk to Brad ... But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friend I talk to. He really is the only person I talk to."
One thing Pitt, 47, reportedly wants talk to Jolie about? Her pin-thin frame. "He's worried about her and has made her see a zillion doctors, but they keep telling her she's fine," a source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite