Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is 'Really the Only Person I Talk To'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 14
Angelina Jolie isn't really a girl's girl.
In an interview with the January issue of Marie Claire, the mom of six opens up about her lack of female friends.
"It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed," the 36-year-old actress says.
"Well, I have a few girlfriends. I just ... I stay at home a lot," Brad Pitt's longtime love explains. "I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound."
Jolie tells Marie Claire that she does have one trusted confidant. "I talk to my family," she says. "I talk to Brad ... But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friend I talk to. He really is the only person I talk to."
One thing Pitt, 47, reportedly wants talk to Jolie about? Her pin-thin frame. "He's worried about her and has made her see a zillion doctors, but they keep telling her she's fine," a source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »