Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is 'Really the Only Person I Talk To'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 14
Angelina Jolie isn't really a girl's girl.
In an interview with the January issue of Marie Claire, the mom of six opens up about her lack of female friends.
"It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed," the 36-year-old actress says.
"Well, I have a few girlfriends. I just ... I stay at home a lot," Brad Pitt's longtime love explains. "I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound."
Jolie tells Marie Claire that she does have one trusted confidant. "I talk to my family," she says. "I talk to Brad ... But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friend I talk to. He really is the only person I talk to."
One thing Pitt, 47, reportedly wants talk to Jolie about? Her pin-thin frame. "He's worried about her and has made her see a zillion doctors, but they keep telling her she's fine," a source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite