Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Is 'Really the Only Person I Talk To'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 14
Angelina Jolie isn't really a girl's girl.
In an interview with the January issue of Marie Claire, the mom of six opens up about her lack of female friends.
"It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed," the 36-year-old actress says.
"Well, I have a few girlfriends. I just ... I stay at home a lot," Brad Pitt's longtime love explains. "I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound."
Jolie tells Marie Claire that she does have one trusted confidant. "I talk to my family," she says. "I talk to Brad ... But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friend I talk to. He really is the only person I talk to."
One thing Pitt, 47, reportedly wants talk to Jolie about? Her pin-thin frame. "He's worried about her and has made her see a zillion doctors, but they keep telling her she's fine," a source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »