Angelina Jolie gushes about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in new book
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: FA1/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Newly-engaged Angelina Jolie has poured her heart out about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in the foreword of his memoirs.
The actress split from the Oscar winner a decade ago, but it is clear she still has feelings for her former partner as she plans to wed Brad Pitt.
RELATED: Check Out Angelina's Engagement Ring
Cooing about the actor in the foreword of his new book The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts, Jolie writes, "[Thornton] has an unmatchable wit and can make you laugh until your face hurts," adding that the star "has a big beautiful heart."
Jolie will never forget how clever her eccentric ex-husband is: "To be with him is like being with a mad mathematician. He is constantly counting and repeating."
The actress concludes with a touching tribute to Thornton, adding, "Some people walk through life able to quiet the voices in their heads. He can't. And I, and everyone else who knows him well, we love him for it. I know one thing: The world would certainly be a hell of a lot more dull if that man weren't in it."
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
See Kim, Jared, and more celebs who have a new look for spring on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon's, Demi Lovato's and more stars' weekend workouts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite