Angelina Jolie gushes about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in new book
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: FA1/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Newly-engaged Angelina Jolie has poured her heart out about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in the foreword of his memoirs.
The actress split from the Oscar winner a decade ago, but it is clear she still has feelings for her former partner as she plans to wed Brad Pitt.
RELATED: Check Out Angelina's Engagement Ring
Cooing about the actor in the foreword of his new book The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts, Jolie writes, "[Thornton] has an unmatchable wit and can make you laugh until your face hurts," adding that the star "has a big beautiful heart."
Jolie will never forget how clever her eccentric ex-husband is: "To be with him is like being with a mad mathematician. He is constantly counting and repeating."
The actress concludes with a touching tribute to Thornton, adding, "Some people walk through life able to quiet the voices in their heads. He can't. And I, and everyone else who knows him well, we love him for it. I know one thing: The world would certainly be a hell of a lot more dull if that man weren't in it."
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »