Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt Wedding: 'Maybe'
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Midhat Poturovic/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Franziska Krug/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: AP;/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/.9 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: MDK/HSS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Michael Sohn/Invision/AP12 of 13
Decision 2012: Will Brad Pitt finally make an honest woman out of Angelina Jolie this year? Promoting her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey" in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Jolie, 36, dropped perhaps her biggest hint yet that she and Pitt, 48, might make their nearly seven-year relationship official.
When asked whether the recent overturning of gay-marriage ban Proposition 8 in California may sway the famous couple to wed -- they famously vowed not to marry until marriage was made legal for all -- Jolie smiled and coyly told Extra: "Maybe."
As Pitt has hinted in the past, their growing six kids have started weighing in.
"They figured out what marriage is now, they're old enough, so now they kind of like the idea of it," said Jolie, mom to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3. "But we're still convinced that half of them just want to party."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »