Angelina Jolie Praised by Justin Theroux's Ex
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Nathaniel Goldberg/GQ15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
No surprise here: Heidi Bivens is on Team Angelina!
The pretty celeb stylist was thrust into the spotlight last spring when Justin Theroux ended their 14-year relationship (they lived together) and embarked on a high-profile romance with "Wanderlust" costar Jennifer Aniston.
Bivens made a rare red carpet appearance recently at the premiere of the film "Here" at the CORE: Club in New York, and had high praise for Angelina Jolie, who's been with Aniston's ex-husband, Brad Pitt, for seven years.
"I was super-impressed by Angelina's dress for the Golden Globes," Bivens told Us Weekly of the superstar's jaw-dropping look at the Jan. 15 awards fest in Beverly Hills. With Pitt at her side, the actress and "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director, 36, stunned in a champagne satin one-shoulder Atelier Versace gown with a hint of red at the neckline.
With her naturally brunette hair in a blonde bob, Bivens wore a black ballerina sweater and black dress at the premiere, and also praised the Globes looks of Natalie Portman ("stunning!"), Laura Dern ("she's a dear friend…she knows what works for her body) and Tilda Swinton ("she always looks like a million bucks!").
When asked about her increased profile in the press thanks to her 40-year-old ex's talked-about love life, Bivens demurred to comment. "There's nothing to say," she told Us. "I'm very content being behind-the-scenes and I hope to continue to do good work that people know me for and that it's about the work."
Insiders told Us that Aniston, 42, pursued Theroux in fall 2010 on the set of "Wanderlust" despite his long-term relationship with Bivens. "Jen wanted Justin and it didn't matter that he was already with someone," a source said.
Added a Bivens insider last spring: "It sucks when your ex dates the most famous woman in the world so soon after a breakup."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite