Angelina Jolie Rehearses for Oscars, Hugs Stand-In Winners
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: wireimage; KMazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Midhat Poturovic/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: MDK/HSS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Sohn/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Franziska Krug/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 16
When Angelina Jolie takes the stage at Sunday's 84th Annual Academy Awards, the 36-year-old actress will be well-equipped to properly honor the Best Adapted Screenplay nominees.
Dressed in head-to-toe black, Jolie breezed through a run-through at the Hollywood & Highland Center Friday, where she practiced walking on stage and handing out prop awards to stand-ins pretending to be winners.
"You just blew the minds of two of our stand-ins who got a hug from you," stage manager Dency Nelson told Jolie, who won the Best Supporting Actress trophy for her role in "Girl, Interrupted" in 1999.
Jolie will walk the red carpet Sunday with partner Brad Pitt; the Moneyball actor will square off against George Clooney ("The Descendants"), Gary Oldman ("Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"), Jean Dujardin ("The Artist") and Demian Bichir ("A Better Life") in the Best Actor category.
The 84th Academy Awards will air live at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
Tell Us: Are you excited to see Angelina Jolie at Sunday's show?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »