Angelina Jolie Takes All 6 Kids to See 'Harry Potter' in London
- Photo: Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com16 of 17
Jolie-Pitt magic at the movies!
Angelina Jolie took all six kids to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in London on Friday, a source tells Us Weekly. Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne joined their mom at the Richmond Odeon theater for a private screening of the intense, final "Harry Potter" film.
Brad Pitt didn't join his brood for their cinematic adventure. The family is in the UK where Pitt, 47, is filming the zombie flick World War Z. Jolie spent the weekend in Hollywood, and was spotted shopping with Shiloh and Zahara on Sunday.
An insider says the Jolie-Pitts "bought a lot of food" for their afternoon at the movies. "All the kids had hot dogs, and they had popcorn and drinks. They looked like they had a great time!"
The "Salt" actress was spotted outside the theater carrying Viv on her hip and holding hands with Knox. Viv looked adorable in a floral pink dress; Knox mirrored his mom's outfit, donning aviator shades and a long-sleeved black shirt.
"They didn't say if they'd be back," a theater insider tells Us. "But they'd be very welcome. We have a few famous residents in Richmond, but nobody as famous as [Angelina]!"
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »