Angelina Jolie Takes All 6 Kids to See 'Harry Potter' in London
- Photo: Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com16 of 17
Jolie-Pitt magic at the movies!
Angelina Jolie took all six kids to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in London on Friday, a source tells Us Weekly. Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne joined their mom at the Richmond Odeon theater for a private screening of the intense, final "Harry Potter" film.
Brad Pitt didn't join his brood for their cinematic adventure. The family is in the UK where Pitt, 47, is filming the zombie flick World War Z. Jolie spent the weekend in Hollywood, and was spotted shopping with Shiloh and Zahara on Sunday.
An insider says the Jolie-Pitts "bought a lot of food" for their afternoon at the movies. "All the kids had hot dogs, and they had popcorn and drinks. They looked like they had a great time!"
The "Salt" actress was spotted outside the theater carrying Viv on her hip and holding hands with Knox. Viv looked adorable in a floral pink dress; Knox mirrored his mom's outfit, donning aviator shades and a long-sleeved black shirt.
"They didn't say if they'd be back," a theater insider tells Us. "But they'd be very welcome. We have a few famous residents in Richmond, but nobody as famous as [Angelina]!"
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
JC Chasez dishes on dating, getting older and watching his 'N Sync bandmates settle down with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Watch as Elizabeth Berkley talks about "Saved by the Bell" reunions and her new book.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite