Angelina Jolie Takes All 6 Kids to See 'Harry Potter' in London
- Photo: Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Louis Vuitton/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com16 of 17
Jolie-Pitt magic at the movies!
Angelina Jolie took all six kids to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in London on Friday, a source tells Us Weekly. Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne joined their mom at the Richmond Odeon theater for a private screening of the intense, final "Harry Potter" film.
Brad Pitt didn't join his brood for their cinematic adventure. The family is in the UK where Pitt, 47, is filming the zombie flick World War Z. Jolie spent the weekend in Hollywood, and was spotted shopping with Shiloh and Zahara on Sunday.
An insider says the Jolie-Pitts "bought a lot of food" for their afternoon at the movies. "All the kids had hot dogs, and they had popcorn and drinks. They looked like they had a great time!"
The "Salt" actress was spotted outside the theater carrying Viv on her hip and holding hands with Knox. Viv looked adorable in a floral pink dress; Knox mirrored his mom's outfit, donning aviator shades and a long-sleeved black shirt.
"They didn't say if they'd be back," a theater insider tells Us. "But they'd be very welcome. We have a few famous residents in Richmond, but nobody as famous as [Angelina]!"
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Avril Lavigne enjoys some fun in the sun while vacationing in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite