Angelina Jolie Treats Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to 'Muppets' in NYC
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: CBS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Yusuke Nakanishi/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/.14 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage15 of 16
With as many kids movies as there are in theaters at the moment, the Jolie-Pitt clan is taking advantage!
In NYC on Saturday, Angelina Jolie arrived at a movie theater hand-in-hand with daughters Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 and her 8-year-old son Pax for an early evening screening of "The Muppets." Not in attendance: 10-year-old son Maddox, Brad Pitt and their three-year-old twins, Vivienne and Knox.
The 36-year-old actress looked chic in an all-black outfit, knee-length belted coat and simple black heels. The mom of six wore aviator sunglasses despite it already being dark outside.
Shiloh was dressed in a T-shirt, grey pants, black motorcycle boots and a black hoodie while Zahara wore a camel-colored coat, blue jeans and black shoes. Pax chose jeans and a sweatshirt that doubled as a shark costume. Last Friday, Brad took the kids (minus the twins and Angie), to see Hugo at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, where he narrowly missed his ex Jennifer Aniston and her beau Justin Theroux walking into the theater.
Jolie is currently in NYC for a movie premiere.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Wonderwall chats with Christina Aguilera, the Backstreet Boys, Psy, and more of music's biggest stars at the AMAs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite