Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston: Whose Brad Pitt Engagement Ring Is Better?
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP1 of 22
- Photo: Michael Sanville/GettyImages.com2 of 22
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: PATRICK GARDIN/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet12 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet19 of 22
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage21 of 22
Who wore it best: Brad's bling edition!
Both times, Pitt has collaborated with the jeweler designing his future fiancee's engagement ring. For Aniston's multi-level, swirl-design sparkler, he tapped Silvia Damiani; for Jolie's giant emerald-cut stone, he worked with their long-time jeweler and friend, Robert Procop.
But it looks like Pitt, 48, has gotten a bit more conservative when it comes down to the price tag. Back in 1999, Aniston's ring, which she debuted during a Sting concert in New York, was estimated to be worth around $500,000; jewelry expert Michael O'Connor quoted Jolie's ring to be somewhere around $250,000.
On Friday, Brangelina fans everywhere were rejoicing when Pitt's rep confirmed that the long-time loves were finally settling down and making things official. Jolie, 36, flashed her new engagement bling during a private art viewing at LACMA on Wednesday.
But lest we forget, before Aniston and Jolie, Gwyenth Paltrow stole Pitt's heart -- he proposed to her with a diamond sparkler in early 1997 after the pair dated for three years. They called off their plans to marry in June 1997.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Mariah Carey's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite