Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston: Whose Brad Pitt Engagement Ring Is Better?
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP1 of 22
- Photo: Michael Sanville/GettyImages.com2 of 22
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: PATRICK GARDIN/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet12 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet19 of 22
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage21 of 22
Who wore it best: Brad's bling edition!
Both times, Pitt has collaborated with the jeweler designing his future fiancee's engagement ring. For Aniston's multi-level, swirl-design sparkler, he tapped Silvia Damiani; for Jolie's giant emerald-cut stone, he worked with their long-time jeweler and friend, Robert Procop.
But it looks like Pitt, 48, has gotten a bit more conservative when it comes down to the price tag. Back in 1999, Aniston's ring, which she debuted during a Sting concert in New York, was estimated to be worth around $500,000; jewelry expert Michael O'Connor quoted Jolie's ring to be somewhere around $250,000.
On Friday, Brangelina fans everywhere were rejoicing when Pitt's rep confirmed that the long-time loves were finally settling down and making things official. Jolie, 36, flashed her new engagement bling during a private art viewing at LACMA on Wednesday.
But lest we forget, before Aniston and Jolie, Gwyenth Paltrow stole Pitt's heart -- he proposed to her with a diamond sparkler in early 1997 after the pair dated for three years. They called off their plans to marry in June 1997.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »