Pics: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Take Baby Jack for a Stroll
- Photo: Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet1 of 26
- Photo: Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet2 of 26
- Photo: RAAK/GSI3 of 26
- Photo: JAXN/GSI4 of 26
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 26
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 26
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP7 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 26
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 26
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 26
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 26
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com13 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 26
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com16 of 26
- Photo: Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 26
- Photo: Peter/NPG19 of 26
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America20 of 26
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America21 of 26
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage22 of 26
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com23 of 26
- Photo: WireImage24 of 26
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America25 of 26
Baby Jack is almost ready for his close-up!
Anna Faris and husband Chris Pratt stepped out for a walk with the newborn son Jack on Friday in Los Angeles.
The couple, who wed in July 2009, welcomed their first child on Aug. 25. Faris, 35, flaunted her slim post-baby bod in tiny shorts during the outing. The new mom had a smile on her face as she walked the couple's three dogs, while Pratt, 33, pushed baby Jack in his stroller.
Pratt has recently been having fun teasing his Twitter followers into thinking he's sharing a photo of his son. Last week, the Parks and Recreation actor tweeted, "Have you ever seen a more adorable child?" and "Me and my boy's first football game together!" But the photos are actually images of feet!
And the new dad has also had fun pulling pranks on his wife! On Sept. 19, he tweeted, "Blamed that last fart on my infant son and my wife, with a very concerned look on her face, asked me if I think he's sick."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Take Baby Jack for a Stroll
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Vin Diesel and "Furious 7" co-stars chat losing Paul Walker and what it meant to have his real-life brothers fill in to complete his role in the film.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »