- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks1 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks2 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks3 of 24
- Photo: Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: MRM/NPG5 of 24
- Photo: David Fisher//Rex USA6 of 24
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 24
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News8 of 24
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 24
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 24
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA14 of 24
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP17 of 24
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage18 of 24
- Photo: Vanity Fair19 of 24
- Photo: JustJared/.20 of 24
- Photo: LTA/WENN21 of 24
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks22 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP23 of 24
By Paris Hampton and Molly McGonigle
Anne Hathaway's performance in "Les Misérables" coupled with her top-secret summer wedding to Adam Shulman made her one of the most buzzed-about celebs of 2012. Given all of the award nominations "Les Mis" has garnered so far, it's starting to look like 2013 won't be any different -- and that's OK with Anne, who says that being recognized in a group has been one of the best parts of award show season so far.
"It's really cool to get to go everywhere with a pack and share the experience," she said. "Having been so vulnerable with this experience -- when we started, none of us had done anything like this and to know that the work that we did was not just accepted but is being celebrated and to be able to go through that together as a group is the best feeling."
Despite Anne's extensive list of co-stars -- including Hugh Jackman and Meryl Streep -- there's one man she's collaborated with that she holds dear to her heart: Valentino, who happened to design her wedding dress.
"For me, of all the people I've met in this world, he is the one who lives his life in the most beautiful way. So generous. And rather inexplicably, we've fallen in love in a very deep way. He's one of the dearest people in my life and he's so generous with me and teaches me so much and I thank my lucky stars every day that I know him."
RELATED: Learn all about Anne's wedding
However, Anne is quick to point out that her new husband is still the most important man in her life.
And one of his best qualities must have come in handy last year. "He's nice. He puts up with me singing!" she said.
One thing she's looking forward to is walking down the red carpet married. "We were dating during 'Rachel Getting Married' so it's not our first [red carpet]," she said. "But it's our first one as a married couple! That's pretty rad!"
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite