Annoyed Ford rips off Smurf's head
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Lucas Film/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Harrison Ford ripped the head off a Smurf on late-night TV on Monday (01Aug11) after confessing he was annoyed that his new blockbuster "Cowboys & Aliens" had tied with the tiny blue munchkins at the top of the U.S. box office this past weekend (31Jul11).
Ford joked he still hadn't come to terms with the fact his movie had to share first place with "The Smurfs" during an appearance on chat show Conan.
He snarled, "We didn't tie; we beat them by almost a lot of money.
"I'm annoyed. My wife (Calista Flockhart) took my son to see "The Smurfs" (and) he got into my movie for free."
When chat show host Conan O'Brien gingerly handed Ford a stuffed Papa Smurf for his son Liam, the actor smiled and said, "I think I'll take it home to Liam. I'm sure he'll love to have it."
The actor then ripped the stuffed toy's head off and insisted on holding onto the decapitated body.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite