Arnold Schwarzenegger Signs Autographs -- At His Mother's Grave!
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: AP/Lionel Cironneau/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
In the midst of his love child scandal, Arnold Schwarzenegger took a trip to Austria this week, taking some personal time to visit his mother's grave in a nearby cemetery, and he was swarmed by local fans.
Bombarded as soon as he got out of his silver Mercedes, the former Governor of California kept a brave face as he graciously signed autographs for local fans at the Weiz Cemetery, where his mother was buried in 1998.
Schwarzenegger returned to his homeland for the 2011 Vienna Energy Forum, which he attended on Tuesday.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »