Arnold Schwarzenegger Signs Autographs -- At His Mother's Grave!
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: AP/Lionel Cironneau/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
In the midst of his love child scandal, Arnold Schwarzenegger took a trip to Austria this week, taking some personal time to visit his mother's grave in a nearby cemetery, and he was swarmed by local fans.
Bombarded as soon as he got out of his silver Mercedes, the former Governor of California kept a brave face as he graciously signed autographs for local fans at the Weiz Cemetery, where his mother was buried in 1998.
Schwarzenegger returned to his homeland for the 2011 Vienna Energy Forum, which he attended on Tuesday.
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »