Arnold Schwarzenegger Signs Autographs -- At His Mother's Grave!
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: AP/Lionel Cironneau/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
In the midst of his love child scandal, Arnold Schwarzenegger took a trip to Austria this week, taking some personal time to visit his mother's grave in a nearby cemetery, and he was swarmed by local fans.
Bombarded as soon as he got out of his silver Mercedes, the former Governor of California kept a brave face as he graciously signed autographs for local fans at the Weiz Cemetery, where his mother was buried in 1998.
Schwarzenegger returned to his homeland for the 2011 Vienna Energy Forum, which he attended on Tuesday.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »