Arnold Schwarzenegger Signs Autographs -- At His Mother's Grave!
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 15
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: AP/Lionel Cironneau/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
In the midst of his love child scandal, Arnold Schwarzenegger took a trip to Austria this week, taking some personal time to visit his mother's grave in a nearby cemetery, and he was swarmed by local fans.
Bombarded as soon as he got out of his silver Mercedes, the former Governor of California kept a brave face as he graciously signed autographs for local fans at the Weiz Cemetery, where his mother was buried in 1998.
Schwarzenegger returned to his homeland for the 2011 Vienna Energy Forum, which he attended on Tuesday.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »