Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears 'I Survived Maria' T-Shirt
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: CWB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP15 of 16
Um, hardy har?
Arnold Schwarzenegger recycled an old gag T-shirt while exercising in Santa Monica on Sunday. As the photo (originally at TMZ) shows, the former California governor and actor, 64, donned a shirt that read "I survived Maria" on the back. On the front of the shirt the dates "2007-2010" appear, but "2007" is crossed out, replaced with "1977."
"Maria" would be Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years, whom he began dating back in 1977. He and 55-year-old Shriver, of course, are headed for divorce following his admission of a secret 13-year-old love child with former housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.
But Schwarzenegger's choice of T-shirt wasn't quite as cruel as it sounds. TMZ reports that he received the clothing item last November during a farewell party for the governor's staff, and Shriver's employees designed the T-shirt as a joke, writing in the "1977" date themselves.
And, despite the shocking drama, the former couple (they announced their split this May) are on good terms as they work through their divorce. Last month the pair banded together last month as their youngest son Christopher, 13, was hospitalized following a serious surfing accident.
The family -- which also includes son Patrick, 17, and daughters Katherine, 21, and Christina, 19 -- was also all together for a lunch in honor of the patriarch's July 30 birthday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »