Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears 'I Survived Maria' T-Shirt
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: CWB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP16 of 17
Um, hardy har?
Arnold Schwarzenegger recycled an old gag T-shirt while exercising in Santa Monica on Sunday. As the photo (originally at TMZ) shows, the former California governor and actor, 64, donned a shirt that read "I survived Maria" on the back. On the front of the shirt the dates "2007-2010" appear, but "2007" is crossed out, replaced with "1977."
"Maria" would be Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years, whom he began dating back in 1977. He and 55-year-old Shriver, of course, are headed for divorce following his admission of a secret 13-year-old love child with former housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.
But Schwarzenegger's choice of T-shirt wasn't quite as cruel as it sounds. TMZ reports that he received the clothing item last November during a farewell party for the governor's staff, and Shriver's employees designed the T-shirt as a joke, writing in the "1977" date themselves.
And, despite the shocking drama, the former couple (they announced their split this May) are on good terms as they work through their divorce. Last month the pair banded together last month as their youngest son Christopher, 13, was hospitalized following a serious surfing accident.
The family -- which also includes son Patrick, 17, and daughters Katherine, 21, and Christina, 19 -- was also all together for a lunch in honor of the patriarch's July 30 birthday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite