Arnold Schwarzenegger Wears 'I Survived Maria' T-Shirt
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: CWB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP16 of 17
Um, hardy har?
Arnold Schwarzenegger recycled an old gag T-shirt while exercising in Santa Monica on Sunday. As the photo (originally at TMZ) shows, the former California governor and actor, 64, donned a shirt that read "I survived Maria" on the back. On the front of the shirt the dates "2007-2010" appear, but "2007" is crossed out, replaced with "1977."
"Maria" would be Maria Shriver, his wife of 25 years, whom he began dating back in 1977. He and 55-year-old Shriver, of course, are headed for divorce following his admission of a secret 13-year-old love child with former housekeeper Mildred "Patty" Baena.
But Schwarzenegger's choice of T-shirt wasn't quite as cruel as it sounds. TMZ reports that he received the clothing item last November during a farewell party for the governor's staff, and Shriver's employees designed the T-shirt as a joke, writing in the "1977" date themselves.
And, despite the shocking drama, the former couple (they announced their split this May) are on good terms as they work through their divorce. Last month the pair banded together last month as their youngest son Christopher, 13, was hospitalized following a serious surfing accident.
The family -- which also includes son Patrick, 17, and daughters Katherine, 21, and Christina, 19 -- was also all together for a lunch in honor of the patriarch's July 30 birthday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »