David Arquette Celebrates One Year of Sobriety
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 21
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 21
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com20 of 21
Actor David Arquette is celebrating after successfully managing a year of sobriety following a stint in rehab.
The "Scream" star completed a four-week program in a rehabilitation facility in January after entering the venue over the New Year's weekend to receive treatment for "alcohol and other issues," following his separation from actress Courteney Cox Arquette in October last year.
Arquette has since undergone a lifestyle overhaul, competing on "Dancing With the Stars," and moving on with a new girlfriend.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
Now the star has reached 365 days alcohol-free, even refusing to take medication following a car crash in March, in order to stay clean.
In a post on Twitter, Arquette writes, "Today marks 1 year of sobriety for me. I thank God for the strength and guidance and my family and friends for their love and support & I TY (thank you)."
RELATED: Better With or Without Their Exes?
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »