David Arquette Celebrates One Year of Sobriety
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 21
- Photo: Whittle / Chris Whittle / Splash News/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 21
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional16 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 21
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com20 of 21
Actor David Arquette is celebrating after successfully managing a year of sobriety following a stint in rehab.
The "Scream" star completed a four-week program in a rehabilitation facility in January after entering the venue over the New Year's weekend to receive treatment for "alcohol and other issues," following his separation from actress Courteney Cox Arquette in October last year.
Arquette has since undergone a lifestyle overhaul, competing on "Dancing With the Stars," and moving on with a new girlfriend.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2011
Now the star has reached 365 days alcohol-free, even refusing to take medication following a car crash in March, in order to stay clean.
In a post on Twitter, Arquette writes, "Today marks 1 year of sobriety for me. I thank God for the strength and guidance and my family and friends for their love and support & I TY (thank you)."
RELATED: Better With or Without Their Exes?
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »