Rep: Ashley Greene, Jared Followill are 'just friends'
- Photo: Digital Creations/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Starfeine.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Kent Phillips / Disney/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wolfson High School/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actress Ashley Greene's representative has moved swiftly to dismiss reports she's dating rocker Jared Followill following her split from Joe Jonas.
It was revealed on Thursday that the "Twilight" beauty and Jonas had parted ways, reportedly due to their clashing schedules.
Greene was spotted out with the Kings of Leon star the same day her spokesperson confirmed she had broken up with the Jonas Brothers hunk, prompting speculation the pair is romantically involved.
But the actress' rep has refuted the rumors, telling New York Post's gossip column, Page Six, that Greene is "just friends" with Followill.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite