Ashley Greene Rebounds from Jonas With Kings of Leon Rocker?
- Photo: Starfeine.com/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Digital Creations/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrious Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Instead, the "Twilight" star, 24, celebrated St. Patrick's Day at Phebe's Tavern in New York with another famous musician: Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill. (JustJared reports that the duo also hung out with Greene's father, Joe, at the downtown pub.)
Greene (who wore holiday-appropriate, green skinny jeans in the pics) tweeted about her celebratory day, but didn't mention her male companion.
"Good food. Good friends. Great day. Now I'm at home watching beauty and the beast haha. Super cool." She and Followill, 24, were the subject of romance rumors in late 2009.
Reps for Jonas, 21, and Greene told UsMagazine.com Thursday: "We can confirm they both have parted ways and have no further comment."
The pair had been dating since last summer. Explained one Jonas source to Us of the split: "Joe wasn't that into it."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite