Ashley Greene: Some of my ex-boyfriends loved publicity
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Clinton H. Wallace/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: TCB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks15 of 16
Ashley Greene hasn't had much luck finding a man who wants a low-key romance.
Without naming names, the 25-year-old "Twilight" saga actress -- whose ex-boyfriends include Reeve Carney, Jared Followill and Joe Jonas -- opens up about her past loves in the December issue of British GQ. "When I'm dating a guy and he says, 'I don't want press,' and then says, 'Let's go to [Hollywood sushi eatery] Katana for dinner' -- I'm like, 'Really? You don't want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don't want to get photographed, but you want to go to a place where you know there's paparazzi?'"
"Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job," says the single star, who split with Broadway star Carney in August. "Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my hometown boyfriend. It's really frustrating whenever I can't go and do something because I know it's going to be on the internet."
Greene says she has often been romantically linked to men she never actually dated, including family members. "If I go to a friend's house, they'll be, 'She's dating him!' It's like, 'Oh, am I dating my brother now? Is that what's happening?'" she tells the magazine. "Or when they write that I was with a 'mystery man,' and I'm like, 'He's gay, by the way, so it is a mystery!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce was upset when H&M tried to use airbrushed pictures of her for their summer catalogue, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite