Close

Wonderwall

Ashley Greene's home to be gutted following blaze

WENN, Sunday, March 24, 2013, 7:16am (PDT)
  • Ashley Greene's Los Angeles condo will be completely gutted following a fire in the property on Friday morning, according to a U.S. report.

    The "Twilight" actress, her brother and a friend were asleep when an unattended candle set the star's sofa on fire, and the trio was evacuated.

    Firefighters quickly arrived at the scene to control the flames in the historical Granville Towers building, and it has now emerged the property will need to be completely overhauled to make it suitable for habitation again.

    Editors at TMZ.com report the walls and floors will need to be removed before renovations can begin, while four other units in the complex will also need work.

    The fire claimed the life of one of Greene's pet dogs, while a second was rescued and treated for injuries sustained in the blaze.

    MORE ON WONDERWALL:

    Celebs without makeup

    Best and worst beach bods

    Best bikini TwitPics

Show Comments
When using Facebook Connect your image and name may display on Wonderwall. All Privacy Settings are controlled by Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT
Under Pressure
aa
Thanks for subscribing!