Ashley Tisdale Splits With Scott Speer
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: RSD/CAE/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: TC/Splash News18 of 19
Ashley Tisdale won't be ringing in the new year with Scott Speer.
The couple has ended their relationship of more than two years, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. Tisdale, 26, began dating music video director Speer, 29, in the spring of 2009, one month after she broke up with V Factory band member Jared Murillo.
"They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course," a source tells Us.
Prior to their split, Speer directed five of Tisdale's music videos, including "He Said She Said," "Not Like That," "Suddenly," "It's Alright, It's OK" and "Crank It Up."
Tisdale -- who shot to fame as part of Disney's "High School Musical" franchise -- recently appeared in her own spinoff, "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure."
Tell Us: Are you sad to see Ashley and Scott split?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »