Ashley Tisdale Splits With Scott Speer
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: RSD/CAE/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: TC/Splash News18 of 19
Ashley Tisdale won't be ringing in the new year with Scott Speer.
The couple has ended their relationship of more than two years, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. Tisdale, 26, began dating music video director Speer, 29, in the spring of 2009, one month after she broke up with V Factory band member Jared Murillo.
"They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course," a source tells Us.
Prior to their split, Speer directed five of Tisdale's music videos, including "He Said She Said," "Not Like That," "Suddenly," "It's Alright, It's OK" and "Crank It Up."
Tisdale -- who shot to fame as part of Disney's "High School Musical" franchise -- recently appeared in her own spinoff, "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure."
Tell Us: Are you sad to see Ashley and Scott split?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite