Ashton Kutcher Has 'Always Had a Thing' for Mila Kunis
- Photo: FOX1 of 19
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.3 of 19
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: Premiere/RR//Fame Flynet5 of 19
- Photo: Fox TV/.6 of 19
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 19
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 19
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet10 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet13 of 19
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet15 of 19
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG16 of 19
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage18 of 19
Still going strong after five months!
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have recently been parading their relationship around NYC. The 34-year-old actor, still separated from Demi Moore, has been living with his onetime "That '70s Show" costar, 29, while she films "The Angriest Man" in Brooklyn in the city.
"He always had a thing for her," a source told Us Weekly. "It's a real infatuation."
On Sept. 17, the pair of five months fed each other brunch across the table at NYC's Philip Marie restaurant -- then cuddled up on a boulder for an extended smooching session in Central Park.
"They only saw each other," a witness said of the duo. "Nothing else seemed to matter."
While a source told Us that Kunis "isn't sure this will last," the Friends With Benefits actress is "going for it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »