Ashton Kutcher's Lawyer: Cheating Report Is All Lies
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: © RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Scott Sine/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Ashton Kutcher's attorney is slamming the tabloid Star, which reports in its latest issue that he has cheated on wife Demi Moore at least twice.
A 21-year-old girl is quoted as saying that she "made love on his living room couch while Demi was out of town."
In a statement, Kutcher's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells UsMagazine.com, "Star Magazine continuously publishes lies about Ashton Kutcher and many other celebrities. This is not the first, nor will it be the last time they engage in reckless conduct."
It is the second story Star has run alleging that Kutcher, 32, had an affair. Another article this month claimed he had a fling with "a sexy, young, 20-something."
Kutcher quickly took to Twitter to challenge the report (which Star has refused to retract): "I think Star magazine calling me a 'cheater' qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees," he wrote. "STAR magazine - you don't get to stand behind 'freedom of the press' when you are writing fiction."
Moore, 47, Twittered him back, "Excellent point my love!"
Kutcher and Moore, who first met in 2003, celebrate their five-year wedding anniversary Sept. 24.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite