Bad Boy Alex Pettyfer Uninvited From Oscars Bash
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Dreamworks/John Bramley/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Beastly behavior, indeed!
A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now) that actor Alex Pettyfer, 20 -- who flew into a jealous rage at a West Hollywood club on Feb. 18 over his ex, Dianna Agron, has become persona non grata in the motion-picture biz.
"His agents told him not to go to the Feb. 26 Night Before party," a source says of the event, which Agron, 24, attended.
Just two days earlier, Pettyfer nearly missed the premiere of Beastly after his Beverly Hills home caught fire. The blaze was put out in under 24 minutes.
The insider adds that Pettyfer's agents may fire him, since his volatile actions "have become a liability."
For now at least, a William Morris rep tells Us that the British "I Am Number Four" star "is still a client."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite