Antonio Banderas' wallet stolen in Hungary
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Ochoa de Olza/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla/ALFAQUI/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Janssen/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Antonio Banderas called police in Hungary on Sunday when his wallet was stolen as he arrived in the country, according to reports.
RELATED: Foxy Over 50
The "Mask of Zorro" star was mobbed by fans after he landed at Budapest's Franz Liszt airport and made his way to a waiting car.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
Later, Banderas was fuming when he discovered his wallet had gone missing in the chaos and contacted cops, according to the Austrian Times.
The website reports local police believe pickpockets used the crowd chaos as cover to target Banderas.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »