Antonio Banderas' wallet stolen in Hungary
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Ochoa de Olza/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla/ALFAQUI/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Janssen/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Antonio Banderas called police in Hungary on Sunday when his wallet was stolen as he arrived in the country, according to reports.
RELATED: Foxy Over 50
The "Mask of Zorro" star was mobbed by fans after he landed at Budapest's Franz Liszt airport and made his way to a waiting car.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
Later, Banderas was fuming when he discovered his wallet had gone missing in the chaos and contacted cops, according to the Austrian Times.
The website reports local police believe pickpockets used the crowd chaos as cover to target Banderas.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »