Antonio Banderas' wallet stolen in Hungary
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Ochoa de Olza/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Cesar Cebolla/ALFAQUI/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Thomas Janssen/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Antonio Banderas called police in Hungary on Sunday when his wallet was stolen as he arrived in the country, according to reports.
RELATED: Foxy Over 50
The "Mask of Zorro" star was mobbed by fans after he landed at Budapest's Franz Liszt airport and made his way to a waiting car.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
Later, Banderas was fuming when he discovered his wallet had gone missing in the chaos and contacted cops, according to the Austrian Times.
The website reports local police believe pickpockets used the crowd chaos as cover to target Banderas.
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
From Chrissy Teigen to Jessica Simpson, check out the celebs rocking retro looks!Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »