Drew Barrymore gushes about new pup
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Shook / Sweedler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: InStyle/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: ST/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Drew Barrymore has opened up about the puppy she and her fiance, Will Kopelman, adopted this week, revealing she's smitten with the pooch, named Oliver.
Cooing over a paparazzi picture of the pup during a taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Wednesday, the "Charlie's Angels" star says, "He looks like a bear. He looks like a tiny little bear. I can't even handle it."
She continued, "He was a rescue dog. He was found in a box with his brothers and sisters outside of East Valley Shelter (in Los Angeles). And, this place on Fairfax (Avenue), (called) Barks and Bitches ... they help foster the dogs and try to get them loving homes. So I think Ollie, hopefully, has hit the jackpot."
The pup was fostered by "Twilight" star Nikki Reed before Barrymore agreed to give him a permanent home.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »