Barton 'soaked' in bar bust-up
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
Mischa Barton was left spooked during her Halloween festivities over the weekend after a fellow clubgoer threw a drink over her.
The former The O.C. actress was partying in New York on All Hallows' Eve when she was soaked by a man who claimed the star had trodden on his foot.
According to RadarOnline.com, the actress retaliated by dousing the rude reveler with her own beverage.
But the upset didn't stop there: the website claims Barton's protective pal approached the guy and the confrontation turned nasty, with the pair brawling in the bar.
A source tells the site the man was eventually ejected from the venue with "a gash to his head and his knee was all cut up."
A rep for the actress has refused to comment on the reports.
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »