Barton 'soaked' in bar bust-up
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
Mischa Barton was left spooked during her Halloween festivities over the weekend after a fellow clubgoer threw a drink over her.
The former The O.C. actress was partying in New York on All Hallows' Eve when she was soaked by a man who claimed the star had trodden on his foot.
According to RadarOnline.com, the actress retaliated by dousing the rude reveler with her own beverage.
But the upset didn't stop there: the website claims Barton's protective pal approached the guy and the confrontation turned nasty, with the pair brawling in the bar.
A source tells the site the man was eventually ejected from the venue with "a gash to his head and his knee was all cut up."
A rep for the actress has refused to comment on the reports.
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rachel McAdams dishes on her new 'do and the her surprisingly time consuming "Southpaw" transformation.Watch Video »
Emmy Gab Fest
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Padma Lakshmi, LL Cool J and more stars on the 2010 Emmy Awards red carpet.Watch Video »
'True Blood' Cover
Alexander Skarsgard was in Sweden when Rolling Stone's "True Blood" cover was first released, so Access provided him with his first look.Watch Video »
Watch this preview of NBC's upcoming Fall Drama schedule from the stars themselves.Watch Video »