Barton 'soaked' in bar bust-up
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Cliff Sobel/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
Mischa Barton was left spooked during her Halloween festivities over the weekend after a fellow clubgoer threw a drink over her.
The former The O.C. actress was partying in New York on All Hallows' Eve when she was soaked by a man who claimed the star had trodden on his foot.
According to RadarOnline.com, the actress retaliated by dousing the rude reveler with her own beverage.
But the upset didn't stop there: the website claims Barton's protective pal approached the guy and the confrontation turned nasty, with the pair brawling in the bar.
A source tells the site the man was eventually ejected from the venue with "a gash to his head and his knee was all cut up."
A rep for the actress has refused to comment on the reports.
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Super Bowl Strip
Mario Lopez strips down after losing a Super Bowl bet, and more news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »